Thursday, December 22, 2005





This morning I was sitting on the rooftop (after having hung up my clothes to dry) and I was combing my hair (because I am too lazy to pick up my hair from the floor if I comb it inside.) As I sat there, three parrots flew by me and landed in the palm tree nearby. Then as I was walking to the internet center there was an eagle sitting in the palm tree. All of these are such normal sights here!

Anyway, I am putting up a picture today of the new VIP Center...I think I am more excited about the sign we made than I am of the center or the girls' participation or the new staff or anything!! Your compliments on the sign can be directed to me :)

I'm sure you all are gearing up for the holidays coming up. Most people I know say they are glad to miss all the commercialism, etc. when they leave the country during this time--but I must admit that I miss it. The staff here indulge me and let me sing christmas carols :). Their favorite was "Here comes Santa Claus....."!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Srini said...

hi
i m a regular reader of ur blog.
i was searching where this LEAD orgz is situated and finally found it two days before i.e. on 26th Dec with the help of a worker of READ.

Since it was already too late i went off heading home. Actually the board of VIP was not there on that day.
was it removed!!

srinieth@yahoo.com

Tue Dec 27, 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger Srini said...

hi kavi

the poster of the vip banner is having a spelling mistake.
please check the website address.
i just typed and found it to be wrong

bye

take care

srini

Wed Dec 28, 07:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home